Day 7 : Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rounds
- one English cucumber
- 3-4 slices of ''J Willy Krauch'' smoked salmon
- 4 ounce container of whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 fresh dill stems
- Wash cucumber well and pat dry. Do not peel. Slice into approximately 1/2 inch slices. Set aside.
- Pipe or spoon small amount of cream cheese on each slice.
- Cut ''J Willy Krauch'' smoked salmon into enough small slices to top each slice of cucumber.
- Arrange each piece of salmon over cream cheese.
- Arrange small dill blossom on each round.
- Serve immediately.